One-Size: Fits babies from 3 months up to 2 and a half years, 3kg up to 15kg
- Pre-sizable waist.
- Easy to use; once the diaper is pre-sized it can be laundered as it is. Only when the baby grows considerably is when you need to re-size it.
- Diapering a tummy sleeping baby is easier with the option to snap and unsnap at the back
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton inside keeps baby healthy
- a stay-dry layer on the inside both on the insert and the body of the shell
- No pockets, no inserts, it's ready to use diaper
- The snap-able booster allows you to adjust the absorbency
- It is best suited as a night time solution for medium to light wetters without the booster
- Add the booster for heavy wetters
Use: Wash the diaper at least 5-6 times before first use.
Add the booster if needed and fasten it using just two snaps on either side!
Pre-size the diaper on the waist; as per the needs of the baby, using the snaps on the panels and the rise with rise snaps. Our diapers last 2-3 hrs.
Storage: The used diapers can be kept in a Wet bag, Diaper pail or a bucket with a lid. Remove as much poop as possible before storing. Use a hand sprayer (hand faucet) or a tap to remove the solids before storage. One can store the used diapers for a max of 2 days before it is laundered.
Care: Wash twice, cold & warm. Rinse well. Line dry/tumble dry. No bleach, laundry additives, fabric softeners or rash cream. To know more read
Fabrics used: The outer layer is waterproof yet breathable, the inside layers are all made of super absorbent GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, which absorbs real fast and dries fast after wash. The topmost layer of the insert and the body of the shell has a fleece layer which will keep the baby dry.
Diaper Shell: Outer Fabric - PUL 100% Polyester, Absorbent Fabric: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified Unbleached Organic Cotton, Stay-dry layer: Fleece