One-Size: Fits babies up to 4 months, 6kg
- Pre-sizable waist.
- Easy to use; once the diaper is pre-sized it can be laundered as it is. Only when the baby grows considerably is when you need to re-size it.
- Diapering a tummy sleeping baby is easier with the option to snap and unsnap at the back
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton inside keeps baby hygienic
- No pockets, no inserts, it's ready to use diaper
- It is best suited as a night time solution for medium to light wetters without the booster
- Add the booster for heavy wetters
Use: Wash the diaper at least 5-6 times before first use.
Add the booster if needed and fasten it using just two snaps on either side!
Pre-size the diaper on the waist; as per the needs of the baby, using the snaps on the panels and the rise with the rise snaps. Our diapers last 2-3 hrs.
Storage: The used diapers can be kept in a Wet bag, Diaper pail or a bucket with a lid. Remove as much poop as possible before storing. Use a hand sprayer (hand faucet) or a tap to remove the solids before storage.
Care: Wash twice, cold & warm. Rinse well. Line dry/tumble dry. No bleach, laundry additives, fabric softeners or rash cream. To know more read
Fabrics used: The outer layer is waterproof yet breathable, the inside layers are all made of superabsorbent GOTS certified Organic Cotton, which absorbs really fast and dries fast after wash.
Diaper Shell: Outer Fabric - PUL 100% Polyester, Absorbent Fabric: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Unbleached Organic Cotton
It was really good , it absorbs so we’ll, but if we have a changing insert , it would be better than now.