This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Innate Design Studio, a proprietorship firm incorporated in India, having got ‘www.innatediapers.com’ registered as their domain name and commonly known as Innate (is collectively referred to herein as "we", "our" or "us") is in the business of manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing various categories of goods across India through various modes of distribution channel and operates website https://www.innatediapers.com (or any successor site) and its related sub-domains, sites, Services and tools ("Website"). The Website is provided to you for information, recommendations and/ or products offered to you and is intended to allow users to browse and order products ("Products"), which will be fulfilled/ provided by us subject to the terms and condition mentioned on the Website. We reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website at any time, for any reason without prior notification, and will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Website.
Terms & Conditions
- If you opt to register with the Website, then at the time of registration with the Website, as a registered user (“Registered User”), you must carefully read these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website and accept them. Your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by all the latest Terms.
User Conduct & Content
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located and the laws of India with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
- The Website may at times provide opportunities for user to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information (“User Content”) on or through this Website, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use such User Content however our Firm desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We’re and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content. You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or User Content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to:
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam" contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- We do not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify us and its affiliates and group companies for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Innate Design Studio and its affiliates and group companies take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
Account & Registered User
- In order to use the Website, you may either register and create an account secured by a password (the “Account”) or use without creating the Account i.e. as a “Guest”. Any Account so created is personal to you, and you may not transfer it to another person. Your registration or order (in case of Guest) shall be complete after you accept these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website. These Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website will apply each time you use the Website.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc or otherwise barred by law are not eligible to use the Website. If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To become a Registered User or to use the Website as a Guest, you must be at least 18 years of age, and must provide true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects information about yourself (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process or at the time of submission of the order on the Website as a Guest. If you are under the age of 18 years, use of the Website may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website who agree to be bound by these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years, you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Website, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate Account, or cancel or restrict the usage of the Website at their sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your personal computer or electronic or other mobile or wireless device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. We assume no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or Account. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account without any liability to us.
- When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, WhatApp and/or SMS notifications. We may communicate with you by email, WhatsApp or phone or other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.