Disclaimer of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
- This site is provided by Shopify on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Shopify makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Shopify disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Shopify does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Shopify are free of viruses or other harmful components. Shopify will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Whilst we try and ensure that the details, descriptions and prices of the products displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any order that you may place based on such erroneous, inaccurate or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall our Firm or any of its affiliates, group companies, participating website, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorised representative of us has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with (i) the use of or inability to use the website; (ii) your use of or reliance on the website, any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website; (iii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to us; (iv) the provision of services by us or participating website; or (v) acts or negligence on the part of our Firm. In no event will our Firm be liable for any losses, damages or expenses in excess of the amount paid by you towards the price of the product in respect to which the claim arose. You hereby release us from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your rights under law. The use of the Website is at your own risk, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms or and any other terms and condition on the Website, you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the Website or any of the Services or Products.
- By using the Website, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold our Firm, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, group companies, Participating Websites, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website or any of the Services, your non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Website or the Services, or any action taken by us as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Firm and its affiliates and group companies and Participating Websites from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms.
- Any links or references to other Internet websites ("hyperlinks") contained on the Website are provided by us merely as a convenience to the users of the Website, and we’re not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked sites, or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked websites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation(s) or promotion by us as to the content, representations, accuracy, products or Services found or otherwise described in such linked websites. Use of these linked websites is done at your own risk and consequences.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, our Firm owns/has control or has licensed the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property contained in the Website, including but not limited to all text, images or links. All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to Innate Design Studio unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website are variously protected by the laws of India and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of our Firm, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or Services originating from our Firm. We expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Innate Design Studio's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, use for commercial purposes any of the materials and make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content is strictly prohibited and requires a prior written permission from the Firm.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Website and to improve the contents at any time without notice. If you rely on the Website and any materials available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, we reserve the right to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the Products contained in this Website at any time without prior notice to you.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website, without notice, for any conduct that us, in our sole discretion, believes is in violation of these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Firm or a third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, the clauses eligible to survive shall remain in force. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorised to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of our Firm or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- You understand that by using this Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website at your sole risk and that our Firm and its affiliates and group companies shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- By using, downloading or using technology or software from the Website, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations including export control of the country and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology in violation of the law.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use the Website . You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- The material on the Website is presented solely for information purpose in India. We makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and we’re not responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of us to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit our rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
- Your unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and our Firm as a result of your use of this Website.
- A reference to the Website in these Terms includes the website URL https://www.innatediapers.com and any successor website URLs.
- These Terms (i) constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous oral or written arrangements or understandings relating thereto, (ii) may not be amended, terminated or waived orally, and (iv) may not be assigned or resold, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, by you.
- If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms and any other terms and condition on the Website, do not use this Website.
- We shall be not held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, political unrest, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or Services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or acts, omissions, overloading or slowdowns over the Internet or any third party Internet service providers.
- We’ve made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the Products that appear on the Website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We’ve also made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and prints of the Products and/or Fabrics that appear on the Website. However, neither do we warrant, the colours or prints of the Products and/or Fabrics is to be identically similar, as displayed, nor do we guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or print will be accurate.
- We attempt to be accurate in its Product descriptions. However, we do not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Innate Design Studio,
No1, 3rd Floor,
Above Parmeshwari Silks,
Ph 0836 2266201
Time: 10:00pm - 05:00pm
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use.